The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Kensington Roller, Chicago, $1650

Status
Not open for further replies.

PolskiVR4

Two Galants is one to many for me right now so this one has to go. Ive owned it for almost six years now. Was gonna throw in a rebuilt engine and trans but decided to just sell of this rolling shell. No engine, trans, transfercase, or exhaust. 150,000 miles. Has a golfball size dent above the rear turn signal and a rust/bubbling issue above the rear driver side wheel. Other then that its very nice and straight. Sunroof that works and has no leaks. Tires with about 80% tread left. New sway bar endlinks and about 15,000 miles on kyb gr2's. SS Brake lines, slotted rotors, axxis pads. Black safc2. Wally 255hp fuel pump in a stainless steel sending unit that ffwd use to make. Interior is complete with everything there, greddy turbo timers, and evo 8 seats front and rear. I would be willing to sell the car for less without the seats if that sounds better to whoever is interested. Sorry for some of the cell phone pics. email= [email protected] cell#= (630)918-6814 or pm me.

Last edited:

rgeier11

Would you be willing to part with the EVO interior or trade it for factory Galant interior?

4wheelsqueal

boy o boy this is tempting. have to check on my storage to see if i can make room for this.

PolskiVR4

Give in, I forgot it is number 713/1000 and has the keychain badge and dash badge.

4wheelsqueal

can't right now. if i hadn;t just put my rebuilt engine and tranny in 1049, i might be able to get away with it. but if i pull it back out now, the wife will know something is up and shoot me if i get another mitsu product. i'm having trouble hiding 8 of them right now.

PolskiVR4

I had it for the past six years, no accident. I bought it from a guy in SKokie.Quoting lunchbox:
Was this car owned by an idiot in South Chicago at any point in time?

Was it hit and repaired where the paint is bubbling?

PolskiVR4

Price Drop to $1650

PolskiVR4

Sold today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned